Hello Group,

I noticed that the Sept95 LM_NET Directory has been posted to the
LM_NET archives.  Please check your listing to make sure it is
correct.  I browsed a few and found that in the posting process,
some parts were slightly incomplete.  Let me know if yours is one
of those, and we'll make corrections next time (January 1st,
1996, or thereabout).

You'll notice I said *WE*.  I now have a co-worker who will do
half of the directory in the future.  Now that we are 4600+
strong, keeping up is a bit more involved.

I will introduce my co-worker, Sandy Scroggs of San Antonio,
Texas, in a follow-up message.

Betty

                                .----.
Betty Hamilton, LRS             |    |                701 Cub Drive
bhamilt@tenet.edu           ____|*    ~~~~~~.         Brownfield TX 79316
Brownfield High School      \               |         (806) 637-4523
                                  \     {
                                    \  }
                                      ~

LM_NET Archive Home