My brother lives in Austin, Texas, which has a very environment-conscious
population.  He said one of the cleverest costumes he saw there (people
all over town dress up for the day) was a giant black/green garbage bag
labeled -- Oil Spill.  Quick and easy and makes a statement.  I don't
know how the guy did his face, but I could probably dream up something
appropriate with, perhaps, vaselined or oiled hair!  Yuck!

Betty
                                .----.
Betty Hamilton, LRS             |    |                701 Cub Drive
bhamilt@tenet.edu           ____|*    ~~~~~~.         Brownfield TX 79316
Brownfield High School      \               |         (806) 637-4523
                                  \     {
                                    \  }
                                      ~

LM_NET Archive Home