I always dress up as "Waldo". IT's the easiest costume in the world..Red
& white striped shirt, jeans, stocking cap. Of course it helps that I
have short brown hair and round wire rimmed glasses.  One year my
assistant was also Waldo and we had great time messing with the kids.
Whenever one of them would ask us "where's Waldo" we'd just point to each
other. Some of the kids went back and forth several times before they
caught on.  The "real" Waldo's were of course all checked out.

                           Guusje Moore
                 Librarian, Housman Elementary School
                           Houston, Texas
                          guusje@tenet.edu