                      Subject:                              Time:  8:49 AM
  OFFICE MEMO         Style Manuals                         Date:  10/2/95

Our building uses Research It! Write It! available from Upstart/Highsmith
Press. It is patterned after APA guidelines, and also has a section on
scientific writing. We use it as part of our curriculum for our sophomore
English paper, and well as most other papers assigned in our high school--just
to keep a standardized format as much as possible. Many copies are available
for circulation through our Media Center.

LM_NET Archive Home