Sorry to post to the whole net, but when I read the message I was at home
and couldn't remember the answer! Yeah, I know I shouldn't have deleted
the message, but you know how things go late at night!!

Someone asked about a source for ClipArt specifically for libraries. I
have not used it myself, but there are two books of clip art offered by:

Libraries Unlimited
Vol. 1 = Books and Basics
Vol. 2 = Computers and Audiovisual

Unfortunately, neither seem to be offered on disk or CD, so you would
have to scan them if you wanted to add them to a word processing or page
layout document.

There is an offer of border designs for libraries both in book format and
on disk for either Mac or IBM.

Libraries Unlimited
1-800-237-6124

Joyce Conklin                      jconkli@ed.co.sanmateo.ca.us
Hillsdale High School
3115 Del Monte St.
San Mateo CA  94403-3819
(415) 574-7230 x.227 [0745-1500 hrs. Pacific time]

LM_NET Archive Home