Has anyone out there used a CCD wedge with the pre-Unison 7.78n version
of Circ+/Cat+ successfully?  Can both the keyboard and scanner work
together?  Do you have to remove the existing gameboard or just
disconncet the barwand?  Does it really give more reliable scans than a
barwand?  And does one have to remove the "kreg" driver from the software
so the new scanner will work?  At the end of the day, is it worth the
$500 for the more robust version (or the $400 for the economy version),
or would I just be adding more stresss to my life?   8-)   Please reply
to my address above.  TIA,

Mark Williams
Librarian
Colton High School
"Who is General Failure and why is he reading my disk?"

LM_NET Archive Home