My school has been a Renaissance school for the past 5 years.  It can be
a tremendous program if you have  an  aggressive administrator and a
staff that believes in the program.  I have been to Renaissance seminars.
Call the Renaissance Education Foundation at 1 800-624-5534.  I assume
they are still active.  (My school and adminstrator do not fit the above
discription; therefore I have had no communication from Renaissance
They should sent you plenty of information.  Good luck.  Other schools
have done wonders with an active Renaissance.

Ken Baker

On Mon, 2 Oct 1995, Jim Spille
wrote:

> >Some of our staff have heard of a program for schools called "Renaissance".
> What is it? How do you run it?  Is there a central storehouse of ideas that
> I should visit on the Net?
> >
> >TIA
> >
> Jim Spille
> 0108cps@informns.k12.mn.us