Very sticky subject.  For which reason, I always spend the extra bit of
money for public domain clipart.  There are several sources which advertise
in most of the computer and library magazines.  You can even purchase disks
with the gif files on them and the license to use them.  As long as the use
is not for profit, and one abides by the rules of the publication, one is
okay.  On the whole, it is better if you had your own graphic artist in
residence or were trained yourself and could do the graphics yourself.
        It's a wild and fast changing world of technology we find ourselves
in.  We used to worry only about citing print sources accurately.  Now, we
have to pay attention to electronic media as well as all of the rest.
        Hang on!  The ride is fantastic, and the view from the top will be
worth the trip.
--
Sister Mary Veronica,CHS      "Give what you have to someone -
Xavier High School             it may be greater than you dare

LM_NET Archive Home