        Greetings to all,

        I'm gathering information for a presentation on commercial
Internet providers as part of a graduate course, and I'd appreciate
your responses to the following questions:

        1. What commerical provider does your library subscribe to?

        2. Why did you choose this provider?

        3. What services does your provider offer that students seem
           to be accessing the most and why?

        4. What kinds of problems or disadvantages, if any, are
           you finding about this provider?

        TIA,

        Vanessa M. Zoll         v105nkrm@ubvms.cc.buffalo.edu
        SILS