Our School Library System would like to put together two different staff
development programs for area librarians. We are looking for presenters
who 1) live Syracuse area (we are located at the top of the state, near
Massena, NY) or thereabouts and 2) could do a GREAT job presenting on
integrating multicultural resources into teaching -- especially with an
emphasis on how to select multicultural resources for a library
collection in the first place or 3) could do a GREAT job working with
school librarians on current reference resources -- what's out there, how
to find and select, etc.  Our chief requirements are that they be good
presenters, able to come to the north country reasonably ($$) and fit
within the two topics above. Thanks for any help you can give!

Allison S. Wheeler
Supervisor of Library Services
St. Lawrence-Lewis BOCES
PO Box 310, Norwood, NY 13668