Betty Hamilton wrote:

> Yes, Cathy, we, too, have been waiting on barcodes and marc records.
> However, I *must* admit that part of the problem is MINE.  I forgot to
> fill in the marc data sheet when I ordered.

O.K. Group, I need to let you know that our barcodes and marc records
came in today just as Wendy said they would.  I uploaded the data into
the MOLLI system and then looked at the records.  They were very thorough
and very well done.  I'm pleased with the results.

All in all, Permabound has done well by us, except for this one time, and
part of that problem was my fault.

Betty
bhamilt@tenet.edu

LM_NET Archive Home