        The first SLSSLA or St. Louis Suburban School Librarians meeting
will be Saturday, October 14, at 9:00 a.m. in the LMC of Parkway North.
The theme will be renovation.  We will have a renovation panel which will
share experiences as well as offer some do's and don'ts and respond to
questions.  Although not every one of us is soon to be involved in an
architectural project of this sort, another sense of the word renovation is
"renewal."

Fall is the season of renewal as we launch a new school year and rededicate
ourselves to meeting our students' information needs.   We renew our
efforts to furnish them with quality materials, to offer training and
assistance in using the latest information technology and to continue to
provide access to a wide range of sources beyond the school.

To join or renew your membership, contact Barb Searcy at bsearcy@inlink.com
for more information.

Barb Searcy
Library Media Teacher