On October 24th I will be hosting my schools twice monthly "Family
Library Night."  Besides making the library collection and computer lab
available to my school's students and parents, I am having a program
introducting parents to the internet.  I would love to receive greeting
from "around the world" to impress upon the participants the power of the
net.  If you can take just a moment to send a message about yourself and
your school I would be very appreciative.  I will post all messages and
pin their locations on a world map.  TIA

Pat Lambert
Needham Elementary
Durango, CO
pat@scan.org