I am looking for a few very current articles (say within the last two or
three months) dealing with copyright infringement concerns and the
internet, including WWW pages.  I have a listing from Resource One, but
need things that have been published just recently to suppliment this.
Of course, the District wants this yesterday (just like the kids!)  Does
anyone out there know of such articles?  I would need periodical name and
date, article name, and author name.

Thanks in advance!

Mark Williams
Librarian
Colton High School
"Who is General Failure and why is he reading my disk?"

LM_NET Archive Home