>Good netiquette says ignore spelling/typing mistakes
>
>Sandy in Florida

Hello librarians! Sandy is right. I know I've made my share of blunders
which spell check couldn't catch. I really had a lot of very public mistakes
with "cite" and "site". Still, it is interesting to note these types of
errors. I subscribe to NetTeach News (a super periodical-love it!) and I
noticed in this month's editorial the use of "reign" when the word intended
was "rein" as in "giving more slack to her "reins". These things just serve
to remind us that we are not above errors! BTW, NetTeach News is available
on the net.

Cheri Quillin____/\/\/\/\_____A Virtual Librarian...Catalyst for Change
Lamar High School - 503 Maple St. - Lamar, Missouri 64759 - ph. 417-682-5571
email  xvd000@mail.connect.more.net   Fax: 417-682-3420

LM_NET Archive Home