The only person who knew the administrator password to our Novell 3.12 is
no longer living; the company who installed it is no longer in service.

As far as I can tell, I have 2 options:

     1. Have a CNE reinstall Novell 3.12

     2. Pay the $200 incident fee that Novell charges to talk a CNE
        through retrieving the password.

Any comments on the preferred route, or any problems anyone has had using
one of the above options?  Are there any other options available?

I imagine when we add to our 4 station LAN, we will need more memory....

Thanks for any comments.

Terry Dudley
Azle High School
tdudley@tenet.edu