Dear LM-NETTERS,

I have a class that is organizing some student projects and
 needs to contact schools that have any of the following in the schools:
1-school store, 2-school radio station, 3-school bank, 4-student lounge.

Please let me know if you do have any of the four things and let me know who
the kids can contact at the school to discuss pros and cons...plus, let me
know how to contact students, by e-mail(This would be great cause then my
students could use e-mail from here!), FAX, tele, or reg. mail...

Thanks for your help!!

Bunkiew@AOL.COM

LM_NET Archive Home