My school (Adena High School in Frankfort, Ohio) is currently in the
third year of block scheduling using a trimesester system.  Two of my
teachers are working on a masters thesis on the topic of the
advantages and disadvantages of block scheduling and the Coperican
plan (trimesters).  They wanted me to see if any LM_Net users can
direct them to resources on the topic, schools involved in the
project, or even offer opinions.   Thanks in advance for all your
help.
Info can be sent to either this e-mail address or my school address:
cooperc@adena.scoca.ohio.gov.

Cathie E. Cooper

LM_NET Archive Home