Greetings!

I need to present Netscape to a group next week.  I'd like to have a
"canned" presentation prepared in the advent that I can't get online.
I've been trying to save web pages but all I can get is text or the html
code (when I save as source).  I've read the Netscape instructions for
saving pages but am not having any luck.  I've seen this done before but
I can't figure it out.  Do I need special software?

I would appreciate any expertise that someone could share with me.

Thanks.

Liz Sargent
Assistant Librarian
Glenbard West High School