                      Subject:                              Time:  7:28 AM
  OFFICE MEMO         REF: MONTANA ONLY                     Date:  10/13/95

One of my teachers has a high school student who is researching the 1959
earthquake in Montana. This is the earthquake that formed Quake Lake. Is there
an Internet site in Montana where this student could access information on
this earthquake? Also, this student is interested in doing some e-mail with
someone who has some first hand knowledge of this subject, especially someone
who lives in or near that area. If anyone can help, we would be most
appreciative. Thank you.

Marilyn Nehring, Library/Media
Truman Elementary School
1055 West Teton