In a previous article, MISSNERM@VAXA.CIS.UWOSH.EDU () says:

>We will be doing a netscape demo in a few weeks.  Is there a way to save
>urls to a disk in case there is a problem with the connection?  This is
>for a macintosh, so any directions you can give me would be appreciate?
>Also is ther a way to save bookmarks to a disk so that the url is there
>and they can be used?  Thanks, Michele

        Yes, you can save your bookmarks as a text file, just open your
system folder and look in the preferences folder for a Netscape folder,
you'll find a Bookmark.html, it can be opened as a text file, copied, etc.
        Also you can save your urls to the Scrapbook, one at a time or as
a group, or just type them all into a text file for storage or even
distribution on paper, if needed.
        Good luck,
        Skip

--
   Harrie (Skip) Bleecker, Shepherd Elementary Library, Shepherd, MI
   Potter, Sculptor, Computer Artist, Librarian, Genealogy

LM_NET Archive Home