Earlier this summer, my wife Joyce sent out a survey to lm_net'ters
in regard to using multimedia in the library to help with writing
projects.

She completed her research and the paper.

As she promised, she is making the paper available to anyone who is
interested.  I have put the paper on a WWW page.  You can access the
paper as follows:

http://www.spectra.net/~cavebat/paper.html

I changed the paper slightly.  I added hyperlinks so that the reader
could address the referenced home pages directly.  One of the
references can also be reviewed via a link.  The charts and graphs
that were part of the original paper have not been included due to
scanning problems.

George Allen (for Joyce)
cavebat@spectra.net
http://www.spectra.net/~cavebat