Hello, all!
I signed up for this list last year for our Media Center Technician, who does
not have a modem (yet..)  We contributed as many times as possible and will
do so again...We firmly believe in giving back to the Net...

This also seems like the perfect place to announce SIR: The Second
International Read In---Last year was the first large event...It was run on
Scholastic Network; however, this year we are on America Online and will soon
have a webpage...The Read In will be run simultaneously on aol and the net...

Since one of my own personal passions is a love of reading, it also seemed
natural to combine my other love of telecom...This was, and is, so much
fun...Access to aol is NOT important--this is MY project...it is NOT a
commercial one...there are schools who join us without telecom, other than
email...

Would love to have you and your site participate....It was truly amazing to
see the kids resting and reading all day...;-)

If you are interested, I have LOTS of information....and further
explanation....
Jane Coffey
Computer Technician
AFCJane@aol.com
---You will also be hearing from our Media Tech, Thelma Lowe...and amazing
woman! ;-)

LM_NET Archive Home