I am trying to find an expert to give an inservice about book repair to
elementary aide library assistants in our school district to be held on
our inservice day, Monday, October 30.  Azle is in the Dallas/Ft. Worth area.
We will be able to pay a reasonable fee.  Looking for a workshop type,
preferably about 3 hours.  We have kits we can bring, but not a lot of
knowledge.  If anyone knows any good contacts in this area, I'd appreciate
a message.  Also, I'm compiling a list of good inservice suggestions,
along with suggested contacts.  Any suggestions would be greatly
appreciated.

LM_NET Archive Home