When I requested information on how to obtain the *Susan B. Anthony Slept
Here* program that aired on ABC at the end of August, several people
asked that I post the information found in my search.  Here's what I
found out:  When I called ABC, they gave me the name of the production
company to call for more information about getting a copy.  I called the
company and was told the movie was not available for video purchase, BUT,
when they get enough requests from the public, they often will make it
available.  I was told to put my request in writing in the form of a
letter along with any other positive comments.  I followed through on
this and thought others may want to also. Here is the production
company's address:  Alvin Cooperman Production, Inc.
                    551 Madison Ave., 14th floor
                    New York, New York  10022
                    (212) 486-2800

By the way, I was sent a fantastic notice that lists how to get copies of
all sorts of television broadcasts, called "I Saw It On TV";  A Guide to
Broadcast Programming Sources, compiled by Corinne H. Smith,
corinne57@aol.com.  This document is also available via anonymous ftp at
two sites:  ftp.cac.psu.edu and ftp.sdt.com  Log in as anonymous and give
your e-mail address as the password.  The guide is in the directory
/pub/tv-networks/broadcast-sources.txt or simply under /tv-networks/
There are at least two ways to access this document via gopher or telnet:
thorplus.lib.purdue.edu
        pathway:  Library Catalogs and Gophers/
                  Instructional Media Centers (film & video)/
                  Resources for Film & Video (Reviews, Bibliograhies etc./.

        sunbird.uds.edu   72
                  pathway:  Association for Educational Communications &
                                Technology/
                            Other Resources Related to Inst. Tech./
                            Electronic Documents

Thanks to all who helped with information and suggestions!
Anna Hartle
Cincinnati Country Day School
hartlea@laird.ccds.cincinnati.oh.us

LM_NET Archive Home