        Our school's technology committee (of which I'm a member), will
be looking at software for grades 3-6. We welcome information about
programs in use in other elementary schools. We have DOS/WINDOWS 386
computers in the classrooms networked to a DOS file server running Novell
3.12. All that is on thus far is our card catalog. Coming soon will
be an encyclopedia on the network and we have a few single station CD-ROM
references. Some of the schools in our district have Accelerated Reader.
Any information on this or any other program? Thanks.

trwwhite@tenet.edu
Teresa R. White
Cunningham Elementary Library
4107 Phillips