This HIT is too long for one message - here's part I:

Dear LM_NETters -
        Thank you for all your help on Holocaust resources available
on the 'net.  Your responses are listed below, along with a partial
list
of the sites I'll include in the new ERIC Infoguide on the topic.  As
usual,
LM_NET was a wonderful place to start!  Be sure to check out the new
guide when it appears (in January, perhaps?) at:

        gopher://ericir.syr.edu:70/00/InfoGuides/holocaust

My partial list of Holocaust sites:
The Anne Frank House
http://www.channels.nl/annefran.html

An Auschwitz Alphabet
http://www.spectacle.org/695/ausch.html

Cybrary of the Holocaust
http://www.best.com/~mddunn/cybrary/

Diary of a Young Girl review
http://mirror.wwa.com/mirror/atlantis/millpop/95/annfrank.html

Holocaust Nysernet Gopher
gopher://israel.nysernet.org:71/11/holocaust

Holocaust Organizations
http://www.ushmm.org/uia-bin/uia-list/sites.lst

Holocaust Pictures Exhibition
http://modb.oce.ulg.ac.be/schmitz/holocaust.html

HWEB Project
http://www.almanac.bc.ca/hweb/

I*EARN Holocaust/Genocide Project
http://www.peg.apc.org/~iearn/hgpproject.html

Janusz Korczak - Martyr (I've had trouble getting this)
http://osgledaren2.ths.kth.se/korczak/index.html

L'Chaim
http://www.charm.net/~rbennett/l'chaim.html

Nizkor Project
http://nizkor.almanac.bc.ca/

Remembering the Holocaust
http://werple.mina.net.au/~aragorn/holocaus.html

Rescuers During the Holocaust
http://www.cs.cmu.edu/afs/cs.cmu.edu/user/mmbt/www/rescuers.html

Shoah - Stephen Speilberg
http:www.sresearch.com/search/shoah.htm

United States Holocaust Memorial Museum
http://www.ushmm.org/

The White Rose
http://neuromancer.ucr.edu/beauty/rose.html

Wiesenthal Center
http://www.wiesenthal.com

Yad Vashem
http://yvs.shani.net/

The sites will be annotated in the ERIC guide and will be accompanied
by references to a variety of other print and electronic resources.
And for those who asked -- I'm a graduate student in the Independent
Study Degree Program at Syracuse University while working in the
library of a middle school in Wilton, CT.

Your responses follow:
   Have you tried Jerusalem One?  It is reached by all the gophers in
the
world; then Middle East, then Jerusalem One and one of the references

includes the word Hate.  It has much information.

Although I am only aware of the Holocaust Museum
(http://www.ushmm.org/index.html), I would really appreciate your
sharing
the Holocaust list with me so that I can pass it on to our tenth
grade
English teacher who teaches a Holocaust unit.
Thanks!

The United States Holocaust Memorial Museum has an education
department and
their web site also has a great deal of information about teaching
materials.  If you haven't tried them you can on the www.  I don't
have
their address handy at the moment but they are easy to find in a
search.  If
you need personal help you can write to bparson@ushmm.edu who is the
head of
the education department.  His name is Bill Parsons and he will put
you in
touch with the people to talk with.

Try some of the sites that I've got listed on my Holocaust home page.
think you'll find them interesting.  We teach this in eighth grade at
our
building.

http://www.isd77.k12.mn.us/staffdir/staff2/Griensewic_Virjean.html

You may already have these sites that we identified last spring for
special bibliography we did on the Holocaust:

http://www.ushmm.org  (US Holocaust Memorial Museum, may still be
under construction; history of the museum, visiting hours etc.)

http://www.yahoo.com/humanities/history/holocaust  (access to a
Holocaust index, the Australia Genocide project, info. on
revisionists
etc.)

http://shamash.nysernet.org/trb/judaism.html  (access to info. on
Jewish
culture, Project Genesis home page for exploring Jewish roots)

I have several students that are producing a CD-ROM on Ann Frank.
After
you receive all of this information would you polease E-Mail it to me.
  You
might want to contact the Simon Whesintholl(sp) institute, they have
been
very helpful to us.

Linda Elliott
Librarian