Ok folks...I need some help on this and could really use some quick
replies.  We are trying to eventually put together a grant to bring the
internet and web, etc. to our school.  We would like some information
about project ideas that other schools middle or high school have done to
give us some food for thought.  One thing we have thought about is Civil
rights and music...incorporating the two...music during civil rights era,
etc., etc.  Is anyone aware of some Web sites, etc., that might address
this? I would really appreciate hearing from you asap.

Thanks,
Ken Hawley
Central A & M Middle School
Assumption, Il  62510