Our district just put in a new WAN using Windows NT Server.  Now the
administration is asking us to consider changing library software from
Follett which was written as DOS-based, to McGraw Hill which was written
for Windows NT.

Are there other developers out there writing for Windows NT?

Is McGraw-Hill's previous  DOS-based program, Columbia, a good one?

We saw a demo of McGraw Hill in the Beta version and it was indeed a
tempting program.  We just wonder if it is worth the expense to change
when we are quite satisfied with Follett.

Mary Lynne Jarvis, Librarian
Ozark South Elementary School, grades 1-6
Ozark, Missouri  about 30 miles north of now-famous Branson, Missouri.
mjarvis@mail.orion.org

LM_NET Archive Home