Last evening rather late I asked for help in remembering a title/author about
the kidnapping of a school bus -- a young adult title of several years ago.
By noon today, I had 30 replies.  YOU PEOPLE ARE THE GREATEST!!
        19 suggested After the First Death by Robert Cormier
        4 suggested Ransom by Lois Duncan
        Others were They Never Came Back by Duncan and Five were Missing also
by Duncan and Kidnapping Mr. ? by Duncan.  Probably some of the latter are the
same title by Duncan renamed
I will suggest these titles to my patron and let her decide.  Many, mnay
thanks.Eleanor Blanks, Des Moines

LM_NET Archive Home