Our science teacher would like to write a local initiative grant to increase
the number of science magazine subscriptions.  Because he would like to tie
this grant application to our school improvement goal involving expository
reading, he is particularly interested in magazines the students will pick
up and read for pleasure instead of just scholarly journals.  Some of these
magazines might involve the application of science or a hobby which utilizes
science instead of just reporting on science.  We would appreciate receiving
recommendations of titles your students like.

Thanks.

Marcia Philbrick                nevhs1lb@ink.org
Nemaha Valley High School
Marcia Philbrick, Librarian            e-mail nevhs1lb@ink.org