I agree.  Ditto for answering (and asking) reference questions for which
I have no resources in my library.  I enjoy reading and answering my
mail, and it's a very simple matter to delete queries I don't want or
have time to answer.  However, if I had to belong to multiple list serves
to serve these functions, I definitely would have to apply for 30 hour days!
jennym@tripath.colosys.net

On Fri, 20 Oct 1995, Guusje Zimmerman Moore wrote:

> I don't have a problem with folks using LM_NT to get key pals. It's a
> big,wide, unknown Internet out there and I'd much rather get key pals
> from LM_NT which I think of as my "neighborhood" than from some strange
> corner of the net where I know no-one.
>
>                            Guusje Moore
>                  Librarian, Housman Elementary School
>                            Houston, Texas