Dear Netters,

        I have a set of entre (maple) shelving made by the Alma Desk Co. (no
longer in business).  I am looking for the wider shelves (I believe they are
11+" with panels)to match the shelving we have.  If anyone has any of these
shelves and are willing to part with them or if you know where I can obtain
any of these shelves, please let me know.

                        Ron Klitzkie
                        Sch. Dist. of Random Lake
                        605 Random Lake Rd.
                        Random Lake, WI 53075