>  LM_Netters have a wide variety of experience levels and and jobs even
> though we have much in common through our profession.
> Although it is interesting and educational to hear the concerns of
> librarians at all grade levels,  I don't think it is productive of the
> time and pocketbook of M.S.,  H.S., and experienced elementary
> librarians, for example,  to make them scroll through a huge hit
> pertaining to a basic question raised by a brand new elementary librarian
> --unless a very large number of people have requested a hit.

Cheryl and Group,

I agree that not all of us are interested in *every* HIT, but I *do* like
the option of seeing what others are thinking at all grade levels. I
appreciate that someone is willing to shorten my scanning time by
combining everything about one subject into one message. HOWEVER, if the
SUBJECT line is done correctly, all I have to do is make one keystroke, d
for delete, and go on to the next message.

Of course, I am not paying by the message or length of message and that
would present an entirely different perspective to the picture, I'm sure.

Betty
bhamilt@tenet.edu

LM_NET Archive Home