The local public librarian has a client requesting a childrens book.  She
was in a play based on this book several years ago (perhaps Reader's
Theatre?) and recalls that it was about a ladybug and 2 people who were
unkind.  She thinks it might be by Roald Dahl (but then again it might not).
Any suggestions would  be appreciated even though I know this is in the
realm of "you know, the blue book with that picture on the front that used
to be on the top shelf".  I'm sure LM_NETTERs will come through.

TIA

Anne Oelke     acoelke@peoples.net | "Some days are like that, even in
Cambria-Friesland School District  | Australia!"  Judith Viorst in _Alexander
Cambria, WI                        | & the Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very
                                   | Bad Day_.

LM_NET Archive Home