Date:    Sun, 22 Oct 1995 21:57:55 -0400
From:    Margaret Hunt <MaggieHu@AOL.COM>
Subject: FYI:Laser Printer & Labels

Was looking back over some old lm nets I had not deleted and noticed the one
about can you recycle printed paper in a laser printer.  That I don't know
about, but a friend of mine just had hers ruined by a teacher making labels
in it.  The teacher did not read the directions that came with it.  Labels
have to be hand fed into a laser printer even if they are laser labels.   Her
printers drum is now covered with labels and no longer work because the
labels were put in the feeder tray instead of hand fed per directions.
Margaret Hunt
Maggiehu@AOL.COM

LM_NET Archive Home