From: lmccloud@pen.k12.va.us (Lorna J. McCloud)
Subject: TECH: 5th grade enrichment - HELP!
Date: Mon, 23 Oct 1995 21:01:01 GMT

HELP!  I have been asked to teach an enrichment class for
10-11 5th graders for an hour each Friday afternoon.

I have 3 identical computers with WIN, CDRom, etc. on them, and
1 MAC with CDROM (different CDs).  I also have 2 different
videocameras, and one videodisk player.

I want to do different, technologically related things with
them, but know it will be hard with a bunch of wild kids, and
not enough tech for each one.  I have NO materials to work
from.

Any suggestions on books or videos I could use?  Next semester,
I will have 5 computers with Internet access, which will be
GREAT to teach.  I just need something especially wonderful to
"hook" the students this week!

HELP!
---
Lorna McCloud           Teacher-Librarian
King Elementary         Woodbridge, VA
        lmccloud@pen.k12.va.us

LM_NET Archive Home