Last Thursday I requested sample block schedules and information
on how they work for those schools that have implemented them.  So
far the only replies I have received are from others who need the
same type of information.

Surely there are some LM_NETTERS who are using block scheldules
and would be willing to help those of us who are thinking of going this
route.  There is so much of the terminology I have been hearing that I
don't have the faintest idea of what is meant.  For example,
embedding an A/B schedule into the 4 X 4 schedule, 4 X 4 with a
90/10 split, 4 block, 8 block, etc.  Could someone, anyone explain
some of these to me?

Polly Orr, LMS
Bismarck High School
Rt. 1, Box 208