Robin, shortly I will have a copy of the teleconference that I can
share with you.  My copy will be second generation so you may want to
continue to search.  Send me your snail mail address if you are
interested.

Cindy Ford
cford@rhs.nwsc.k12.ar.us

On Sun, 22 Oct 1995 Robin Aurelius <raureli@cello.gina.calstate.edu>
wrote:

> I believe that the conference is on October 27, so you have time. But if
> you record it I'd like a copy, as I am having difficulty getting our
> media center to record it.
> Thanks, Robin Aurelius, Library Technician, JF Kennedy HS.
> After our faculty watch, there may be a place for reactions.
> Two initial reactions from our local university.
> There may be too many sections of AP generally.
> The number of hours spent in science laboratory activities may
> not be comparable to what is expected for Freshman.
>

> On Fri, 20 Oct 1995 CFORD@RHS.NWSC.K12.AR.US wrote:
>
> > Did anyone happen to tape the October 20 Satellite Teleconference
> > about AP History?  If so, please contact me right away.
> >
> > Cindy Ford
> > cford@rhs.nwsc.k12.ar.us

LM_NET Archive Home