On Sat, 28 Oct 1995, Pat Bartoshesky wrote:
> I wonder if someone is able and would be so kind as to mail me a
> photocopy of the dust jacket for: Fighters : Attack and Training Aircrft,
> by Kenneth Munson.  It should fit easily on 11x14 paper.  I retrieved several
Just a thought for those of you with plain buckram covers on your rebound
books: whenever I had a problem with a plain vanilla (or chocolate) book not
circulating, I just had a student design a book jacket.  Worked like magic!
This would work at any level, natch.  If you have multiple copies, just
photocopy & have some other kids color in letters, or graphics, for
added allure.

Mary Kraft
mkraft.nosc@ash.palni.edu

LM_NET Archive Home