i'm a little behind on my LM_NET reading, so I apologize if someone has
already contributed this information, but I would like to suggest that
Barbara Immroth's _Texas in Children's Books_ is an excellent sourcebook
to use for any Texas bibliography.  My copy was published in 1986 by
Library Professional Publications--I don't know if there is a later
edition or not.

Dr. Immroth provides wonderful annotations for all the books included in
this bibilography.   I have used it many times and in many different
ways.

Wanda Cuniff, Librarian
Rusk Middle School    wcuniff@tenet.edu            411 N. Mound Street
409-569-3123                 Nacogdoches, TX.  75961