Our school has just purchased a "Portable Circulation and Inventory
Barcode Reader" from Winnebago.  We are using it with a circ/cat
single-user program on a Mac.  Whenever we use the reader for circ, we
receive error messages for each patron; the message states that each
student has exceeded his checkout limit.  When checked, we find the
students have not exceeded their limits.  Winn. customer assistance
cannot provide an explanation (or a solution) to this problem.

If anyone else has encountered a similar problem, would you please
contact me directly?

Many thanks,
Carol Hallisey, Brewster Elementary, Brewster, MA  02631
hallisc@meol.mass.edu

LM_NET Archive Home