I have a question for those of you who are using the zip drive as a back
up.  How does it compare to a tape drive.  Our technical director doesn't
seem at all interested in the zip drive.  But then it seems to me he is
never anxious to jump on any "new" idea, especially if the idea comes
from a mere peon like a librarian.  Nevertheless I keep supplying him
with some of the information I get from this list.  If I do it privately
and he can then take the credit, sometimes he'll come around.
Paula Neale
mohmie@coop.crn.org

LM_NET Archive Home