Could you help me or point me to a newsgroup that might? Our IBM lab is
several years old and runs on DOS 5.0, Novell 2.2, ICLAS 1.40.  While the
server was considered large when we got it, it is starting to run low on
memory.  We cannot make a change now - must wait until all our stations
would support Windows, etc.  In the meantime we would have enough space and
some to spare if I could get rid of all the kids old files which pile up
during their four years here. I know how to do it user by user in ICLAS and
then go to "Novell pretending to be DOS as it was described to me" and
finish up with BINDFIX and delete old files.  I read all (!) the Novell
manuals yesterday and can't find anyplace that tells you how to delete all
user files at once.  Question: Is their a way to do this in real DOS?  Also,
in trying to free up memory, I "removed" four old application programs that
we never use by using the sysop menu "Remove programs item."  Are they
really gone, or do I have to remove them via Novell or DOS? In other words,
are they just off the ICLAS menu? It sure didn't make much difference in the
total available memory after I removed them. All help appreciated.  Novell
tech support is too expensive, and our district tech person is overloaded
right now.
Claire Simpson
South Valley School
Moorestown, New Jersey 08057