Hi All!

Isn't there anyone out there with the framed president problem or am I the
only old timey ambiance library in this place?  Surely someone else has
figured out a new source for those oil painted looking but cheap presidential
8 x 10s.

My mail send is <acting the fool> so thanks to all who sent so many
absobloominglutely wonderful spider stuffs for Skinny! If there's more, it
wouldn't bother me at all to saunter down there more than two or three times
bringing <my> internet help.  She's net phobic and would like (flutter
eyelids) me to do the internet sources BUT this gal is overdue for a life
preserver and a fine shove into the deep end of that pool!  Also, I've got a
wild hair blowin!

You are all surely the best.   If Gomer didn't say that, he meant to.

"Holli"  Kaye M. Hollifield
Your Favorite Librarian <g>@                           %%%
East Lincoln Middle School                           %{@@\}%
Where we're earning W.I.N.G.S. for life         x \ T/x
           . . .GO Falcons!!
Iron Station, NC   28080                          Mhollifiel@aol.com

 All copyrighted materials used at East Lincoln Middle School will be
obtained and used legally.

LM_NET Archive Home