I throw myself on your collective mercy!
        Do you have, or can you put me in touch with someone who has, a
surplus Omninet card for my Follett Plus Link System?  An omninet 1 or an
omninet 4 card will work.  We have been having serious trouble with our
system and suspect some of the cards are no longer operating, but since we
are desperately hoping to upgrade to a Novell network and Unison, we don't
want to spend money on new cards.
        Forgive me if you have seen this message already;  I have
encountered some difficulty posting it.
        Please respond to me personally at  prLst012@LLwsbe.wsbe.org
        Thanks in advance.
--Suzanne