Hello all,

   A fifth grade teacher in my school has asked me to purchase _500
Nations_, the 8-volume video series on Native Americans (produced by Kevin
Costner, narrated by Gregory Harrison) that was on CBS recently. A listing
in our local newspaper says it is distributed by Warner Home Video and
Columbia House Video Library, but when I called Columbia they said they are
licensed for the home market only. I have no phone number for Warner, but
by their name I'm guessing the same is true for them.
   Do you know where I can purchase this video series?
   Secondly, I have not seen it. Is is appropriate for fifth grade?
   Thank you for any help you can give me.

Anne Shimojima                  braeside@nslsilus.org
Braeside School IMC
150 Pierce Road