Dear Netters:
   After hearing that we lost over 300 books last year due to theft, my
superintendent has just authorized the purchase of a book security system for
my high school library. I'd appreciate hearing from those of you who have had
good and not-so-good experiences with your systems. I've read postings of
people with mixed results of the 3M system, but have heard experiences with
other systems. I'm looking at Gaylord's Guardian system right now. Please help
ASAP, before my superintendent changes his mind, or the money gets spent
elsewhere. I'll be glad to post a HIT if there is enough interest. TIA

Michael Genga
Librarian/English teacher
Paradise High School
5911 Maxwell Drive