I have been trying to reach the Geometry Forum so that I can start getting the
geometry puzzle of the week.  The address I have is
http://forum.swarthmore.edu

I can get to the first page but when I follow links to the place where the
Geometry puzzle of the week is I keep getting a message:

Server says that file does not exist, followed shortly after by a general
protection fault which halts my whole system.

Does anyone know what is going wrong?

I understand that you can get the geometry puzzle of the week via email, does
anyone have the correct address?

A big Thanks in Advance from me and our Geometry students.

Deborah Stafford
Gen H.H. Arnold HS
Department of Defense Dependents Schools
Wiesbaden Germany
stafford@email.wiesbaden.army.mil
or  deborah_stafford@ccmail.odedodea.edu

LM_NET Archive Home