Hello Again LM_NETTERS,
 A few days ago Marybeth Green from San Antonio asked if any of you would
send messages to her third graders to help them with practicing their
skills in determining cardinal directions. I liked her idea and asked if
I could borrow it for my 3rd graders. She said yes. So if you could take
a minute to drop my kids a message that clearly identifies your hometown
so we can locate it on a map I would appreciate it. If your hometown is
sort of smallish, give us a clue by telling us which major city it is
close to. TIA
Nora Mosley
nmosley@nccu.edu
Dixon Elementary